Hello. It's me...
It's been 3 months since my last confession.... Life had kept me so busy I've been neglecting my blog. I'm sorry Mom. It's just my one day off a week from work is filled with laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, appointments & errands....blah, blah, blah. Priorities. Whatever. So since u-hem...January: Will turned 4! Boyd turned 40something, Valentine's day occurred, my birthday (age is only a number), Spring Break, Easter and baseball season has begun! Maybe if we work backwards through the mass of pictures I won't feel so bad for leaving you hanging if I quit in the middle. As if...you care. Anyhooo.
One of my Favorite times of the year! Baseball Season!
Josh has a new team this season! The Phillies. He's doing great and has scored no less than 2 runs each game. He plays mostly short stop, but has had some time on first base and second base.
Look who else is playing again! Mr. Justin is playing with the same group of kids, but they are the A's this season. It's not t-ball anymore either! It's "Pitch & Tee!" The coaches pitch 5 pitches and if the player doesn't hit the ball, they put the tee up. Justin has done a great job & hasn't had to use the tee yet! So stinkin' cute!
Who is the cutest fan?
Now while Josh is playing his games, these two always get into something...
Climbing the fences seems to be an obsession right now.
We'll see how my blog will fit in with my priority list. I hope I can do a better job with it. I have some great Easter pictures to share... soon!




1 comment:
I've missed your blogs!
Post a Comment