More from the River...
Okay, so I've totally posted the same river scences the past 3 years that we've gone there...Josh swinging on the rope swing over the river and then SPLASH! With the Indiana Jones OBSESSION in our house this year the whole rope swing took on a different meaning. The little boys were fascinated watching. Actually the only difference this year was Josh & Ross got to do it all day long, everyday-on their own without their life jackets!
Will & Audrey had a ball in the baby pool.
They were playing follow the leader here.
They are so cute together!
When you spend a long weekend by the river with temperatures in the 100's, you gotta have watermelon!

The cabin! We had the top unit & the Molls had the bottom one.
It was a really great trip. I just wish I could have slept a little. I will post the river float as soon as I get around to getting them developed....




2 comments:
Your pictures are always so good! Do you have a really great camera or this a talent you've got?
Good camera Jan. Canon Digital Rebel XT. 75-300mm lens to zoom in. I'd like to think I have talent, but I mostly use the auto settings. I'd like to take a class on all the fancy settings. I know what they do, but don't know when to use them especially with fast moving kids!
Post a Comment