Tuesday, August 25, 2009

 Back to SCHOOL!
School started yesterday! Josh is in fourth grade this year and Justin is in Kindergarten!!! Everyone was ready & excited. No tears were shed by any of us! I was relieved that Justin wasn't nervous a bit. His shirt says "Big Man on Campus." How cute is that?
Josh was ready to go too! He even said that he has been bored the last couple weeks and was ready! He's looking so grown up to me lately.
I walked Justin into the cafeteria to meet his class. He has two good buddies in his class Kyle & Brennan! Here he is with Brennan.
So the parents were allowed to walk them to class for a little bit. They were greeted by their own little cans of PLAYDOUGH! This was so exciting since they are strictly forbidden from playing with the stuff at home. (I know, I'm mean.)
Then his teacher read them the cutest book. The Night Before Kindergarten.
Then we headed outside for a flag raising ceremony. This is where things got a little hairy. Justin's class sat right up in front. In front of the principal that is. See the little kid in the turquoise shirt? The two of them started partying a little & had to be "talked to" by the lady in charge! Oh boy.....
Guess who else we saw out there? Josh. Will actually spotted him!
After a quick good-bye Justin was off to class!
They both came home super happy! I'm so grateful for great teachers & an outstanding school!

No comments: