Tastes like...
In a weak moment on the juice box aisle at Super Target evil overtook good & I broke down and bought two boxes of Kool-Aid Jammers. I know... they're not 100% juice, but they're darn good. One box was orange for my orange-obsessed small fry & one box of grape because, well, who doesn't like grape?
Apparently a couple of my little friends don't like grape.
So the box of orange disappeared in like 10 minutes and the grape box just sat there for like a week just longing to be enjoyed.
Then yesterday, the boys were thirsty out back playing in the 200 degree heat & I went inside grabbed three grape juice pouches and went back out to the rescue.
Justin took one sip and said, "This tastes like acid! It has acid in it!"
Will followed up with, "Yeah! This tastes like a*s!"
I tried my hardest not to laugh since laughing just encourages three year olds to repeat things over and over, but it was too much. Josh totally caught it too.
I better not buy grape again and like send them to preschool with him. That would be....funny..er...I mean bad.




1 comment:
love it!
Post a Comment